- Rashad Evans defeats Forrest Griffin via TKO in Round 3
- Frank Mir defeats Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira via TKO in round 2
- Quinton Jackson defeats Wanderlei Silva via KO in Round 1
- Cheick Kongo defeats Mustafa Al-Turk via TKO (Strikes) Round 1
- CB Dollaway defeats Mike Massenzio via TKO (Strikes) Round 1
- Yushin Okami defeats Dean Lister via unanimous decision
- Antoni Hardonk defeats Mike Wessel via TKO in round two
- Matt Hamill defeats Reese Andy via TKO in round two
- Brad Blackburn defeats Ryo Chonan via unanimous decision
- Pat Barry defeats Dan Evensen via TKO in round one
Fight of the Night: Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evans
Knockout of the Night: Quinton “Rampage” Jackson
- Rashad Evans in underrated. He is a great striker with great wrestling skills. He is a force to be reckoned with in the UFC. He is now the UFC light heavyweight champ and maybe the best light heavyweight in the world. He boasts wins over Michael Bisping, Chuck Liddell, and Forrest Griffin.
- Forrest Griffin will be back, but I do not know who he will face. If Shogun beats Mark Coleman there could be a re-match.
- I never expected Nogueira to get beat so badly. Mir tore him a new one. Nog didn’t show up. Maybe he is past his prime. Mir looke dreally good though. Now we get the Mir vs. Lesnar re-match.
- I didn’t expect Rampage to KO Wanderlei either. It looks like Rampage could get a title shot.
- C.B. Dolloway looked impressive in his win over a very good Mike Massenzio. He showed good wrestling, good striking and good submission defense.
- Cheick Kongo really impressed in his vicious TKO over Al-Turk
- You say Yushin, I say Okami. Yushin… (Okami). Okami is deserving number one contender now that he walked through Dean Lister
- Pat Barry has really good kicks and is a force in the heavyweight division
- Antoni Hardonk keeps winning. He may move up some rankings
- Matt Hamill really impressed and probably knocked Reese Andy out of the UFC along with Dan Evensen, Ryo Chonan and Mike Wessel
- This event set up some good potential match-ups…
– Quinton Jackson vs. Rashad Evans
– Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Randy Couture
– Antoni Hardonk vs. Pat Barry
-Frank Mir vs. Brock Lesnar
Filed under: Antoni Hardonk, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Brad Blackburn, Brock Lesnar, C.B. Dolloway, Cheick Kongo, Dana White, Dean Lister, Forrest Griffin, Frank Mir, Matt Hamill, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, Randy Couture, Rashad Evans, Reese Andy, Ryo Chonan, UFC 92: The Ultimate 2008, Wanderlei Silva, Yushin Okami | Tagged: Antoni Hardonk, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, C.B. Dolloway, Cheick Kongo, Dean Lister, Forrest Griffin, Frank Mir, Matt Hamill, Mike Massenzio, Mustafa Al-Turk, Pat Barry, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, Rashad Evans, Reese Andy, UFC 92: The Ultimate 2008, Wanderlei Silva, Yushin Okami | Leave a comment »